Champion Scale is a small family-owned scale company that has been servicing St. Louis since 1930.
Entry level technician position responsible for completing scheduled field inspections, service and weight calibrations at customer facilities. Will assist Field Service Technicians while completing training and begin solo assignments within six months.
- Conduct Scale inspections/service and perform calibration and test procedures at customer sites–training provided.
- Complete all inspection and calibration reports as required by the state and customer requirements
- Directly interface with customers to schedule jobs, review service reports and charges
- Assist Field Service Technicians on installations and major scale repair work
- Complete product service and safety training as required by state, OSHA, customer and company requirements – Online training courses and Class room courses provided
- Follow all company and site safety procedures and policies
- Maintain service reports and test reports using Service Automation System –training provided
- Local Travel, Work Overtime, and irregular hours if needed
|Experience||Basic Mechanical & Electronic Skills|
|Qualifications||18 years of age and 0-2 years of basic industrial service or calibration experience.|